Saturday 11 April 2015

Question 7 - using Prezi and Blogger - Evaluation

                                                                                          
This is my final part of the evaluation which explores what I have learnt with the mistakes of the preliminary task (Video is present) and comparing that to our recently finished film opening (Also present). This Prezi also gives my opinions on the project that we had just completed and compares this to the preliminary task footage

For the planning stage of our preliminary piece took only a few days as we only wanted an easy idea. This was our storyboard for our preliminary piece which was a quick rush while for our main task me and my partner spent a longer period of time to come up with an accurate and an idea for the task. (Left= preliminary plan, right- plan for the main task)












No comments:

Post a Comment